A brief synopsis of the film is okay; however, you should not be spending more than one paragraph on plot summary and background on the film.
A brief synopsis of the film is okay; however, you should not be spending more than one paragraph on plot summary and background on the film. Specifically, I will be looking for your analysis about how the director uses the film techniques effectively to tell his story. Please remember to include a works cited page for your film. Please use MS Word to submit your film analysis.
Film Review: film review.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Before the movie:
1. What is name of the movie? Who wrote the film?
2. Who directed it? When was it filmed?
3. Who are the principal actors?
During the movie:
- List the important characters as they appear.
- Make a note of important events as they happen.
After the movie:
Write a short summary of the What group of people would like this movie – in other words, who is the audience?
- What is the lesson or moral of this movie? What did you learn from it?
- Describe a scene or part of the movie you liked. Why was this scene important?
- Describe a scene or part of the movie you didn’t like. What was the impact on the overall theme of the movie?
- Overall, did you like this movie? Why or why not?
- Name three film techniques that you saw used and describe when/where/how they were used in the film. (Refer to your handout in this module)
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now