Grievance Process Presentation
Imagine that you are the labor relations manager for a company that has entered into the grievance process with a number of employees who dispute recent disciplinary action taken against them. Your role is to prepare the necessary documents, schedule the meetings, and notify the appropriate staff and union officials about the upcoming process. Ultimately, this process will encompass the first four steps of a typical grievance process.
Create a 12–15-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Outline the four steps of the grievance process.
- Prepare a slide that designates the responsibilities of each party involved.
- Determine the main employment laws that may govern this action.
- Recommend one outcome for the situation and the ethical implications.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Consider beginning with your course textbooks and scholarly sources that can be found in the Strayer Library.
Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a presentation outlining the grievance process and issues related to party responsibilities, employment laws, and a recommended outcome.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper