UA Fun Oceanography World Tour Worksheet
- You will be traveling in a sailboat, so overland travel is not an option. You can, however, go through theSuez Canal or Panama Canal.
- Your voyage must start and end in Shanghai, China (31°N, 121°E, indicated on the map at the star).
- You must circumnavigate (go around) the world, moving in a mostly westward direction
Þ (it is fine to zig-zag around – north/south and east/west as
needed – but each location must be to the west of the previous
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
- You should try to sail with the wind and/or the surface currents as
much as possible (but we won’t take off points for using your motor!)
Þ (See maps of atmosphere circulation and surface currents)
- You should select 10 places that you will visit, each of which displays
some process or feature that we have described in this class. Five of
these can be your choice, the other five must include:
o Something interesting in good surfing spot
o Something interesting in a place with an offshore wind
o Something interesting near a coral reef
o Something interesting near a volcano
o Something interesting along the coast of Antarctica
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now