Where do you find your source of strength in times of stress or a difficult situation?
We have started a major project that we will complete by the end of the course. 2 Timothy 4:7(new tab), in talking about addressing work that lies before us with virtue, says, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith” (New International Version, 1973/2011). We are encouraged to move forward until the work is done, but how do we find the strength to carry on? Again, God’s Word provides an answer. The Apostle Paul said he found his strength in looking to God as his encouragement. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016, Philippians 4:13(new tab)).
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
New International Version. (2011). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-International-Version-NIV-Bible/(new site) (Original work published 1973)
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Where do you find your source of strength in times of stress or a difficult situation?
- As you consider where the Apostle Paul says he got his strength, how would you expect God’s help during a stressful situation? How do you think that help would manifest itself?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length and provide bible in the references
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now